Sure Heat Gas Logs provide a realistic, natural roaring fire for a beautiful ambiance in your home. Our 18″ Burnt River Oak log set is not only simple to function and maintain. With no ash, no wood and no hassle you’ll quickly forget the inconvenient days of burning real wood. Our set contains a manual controlled valve system and is built to work in a vented environment with the standard natural gas fuel supply in your home. This beautifully designed unit uses an innovative U-shaped dual burner to provide a superior and very realistic dancing flame pattern. These golden flames are surrounded by eight highly detailed, hand painted refractory cement logs traditionally stacked on a tiered grate; which realistically recreates the look of a mature fire. Our 18″ Burnt River Oak log set is built to fit in any fireplace with minimum measurements of 28″ front width, 15″ depth and 21″ back width. Specs include: 50,000 BTU’s with 12-percent efficiency. Please Note: This unit requires an open and working flue.
Important: Regulations for installation and use may vary by region. Please review your local codes as they apply to vented and unvented appliances. In absence of local codes, follow The National Fuel Gas Code ANSIZ223.1/NFPA 54
- 8 Highly detailed, hand painted refractory cement logs stacked on a tiered grate realistically recreate the look of a mature fire in your fireplace
- Equipped with an innovative u-shaped dual burner and a manual valve system that works with Natural Gas fuel
- High Performance embers glow twice as bright as standard embers for the look of a realistic wood burning fire
- Fits all fireplaces with minimum dimensions of 28″ front width; 15″ Depth and 21″ back width
- Requires an open and working flue